- Credit the original author of the tag — Ace Of Bens
- Make sure you copy and paste these rules and notes at the beginning of the tag.
- Tag as many or as few people as you’d like!
Notes from the Creator
- This tag originally uses the word “queer” as an umbrella term for the LGBTQ+ community, but you are free to change it to whatever term or abbreviation you are most comfortable with for your own post.
- You don’t have to be out to be proud of who you are. Therefore, you can still do this tag if you aren’t out to everyone you know, as long as you feel comfortable and safe doing it!
- Don’t feel obligated to answer all of these questions or to even do this if you are tagged. I want this to be a fun pride month post, not a source of anxiety for anyone.
- Happy Pride Month!